Archive

Back to homepage
Leadership

Congratulations To All Nigerians – A New Dawn In Our Beloved Country

I am immensely grateful to God Who Has preserved us to witness this day and this occasion. Today marks a triumph for Nigeria and an occasion to celebrate her freedom

Be Inspired!

We All are Architects of Our Own Future by Bisila Bokoko

As 2015 marks my 15th year anniversary in business, allow me to share with you the main highlight of my career: transitioning from corporate to entrepreneur. What a jump! ​Opportunity

Interviews Startups

Startup Spotlight: Bilikiss Adebiyi-Abiola CEO and Co-Founder of Wecyclers | Turning Trash Into Treasure

Only about 40% of the waste created in Lagos, Nigeria is actually collected by waste management companies. The other 60% is a breeding ground for many diseases, potential for increased